First and foremost anyone looking into our Church Umbrella should understand that this is a ministry, everyone involved in it works normal jobs outside this ministry. This is how we are able to finance our ministry and charge you the lowest rates possible. That being said we will do everything in our power to respond to you in a timely manner to answer your questions.
However, our website should answer most questions. This is one of the reasons we have designed it in such a way that it can answer the most common questions.
Furthermore, we attempt to utilize technology to the fullest by using social media networks, syncing our phones to email, having a You Tube page etc. all to better serve you and keep the communication flowing.
As I mentioned, this is a ministry and I genuinely mean that. We are not a “Church Hustle” or out to get your money. Our goal is NOT to make money, but to help as many families as possible home school in the state of Maryland. We believe that with this intent in our hearts God will bless this ministry as we move forward in faith and love. However, it should be noted that only those families that are a part of the American Christian Defense Alliance, Inc. Church of Baltimore are eligible for acceptance into our homeschool umbrella.
Additionally, since we are discussing money here, you should understand that we will meet or beat any other legitimate Maryland Church Umbrella’s advertised enrollment price. Plus we have incentive plans, referral bonuses and more – check out the site for details.
No Greater Calling, No Greater Hope
- (To assist parents to, “Train up a child in the way they should go, so when
they are older they will not depart from it.”
To Protect, Provide & Educate
- To be a resource for families to protect their children through the use of our
- To be a resource for families seeking to Homeschool their children through
education, awareness, and understanding
- To help do our part in assisting to make disciples throughout all the world by
re-energizing parents to reclaim their God given rights, responsibilities, and
obligations to their children.
- To help impact & improve the conditions our communities one family at a time.
- To help families, “Think for themselves & Learn from God”.