- Contact Us with Your Desire to Homeschool Your Child Under Our Church Umbrella / Homeschool Ministry
- Have a Pre-Enrollment Conference
- Review & Sign: COMAR Regulation Form, Statement of Faith, Statement of Understanding & Parental Agreement Clearly Outlining Your Duties, Responsibilities, and Legal Obligations.
- Complete Our Enrollment Application
- Receive Acceptance Notification Via Email
- Review Your Payment Requirements & Complete Your Payment Via Our Website through PayPal.
- After Your Payment is made we will send out an Official Letter indicating You status (Accepted, Denied, Delayed, etc.)
- After You receive the Official Letter of Acceptance in the Mail you will then send out the Homeschooling Notification Form. (Note: Different Counties have different forms & addresses to send them – please check the specifics with your county)
- Baltimore County
- Harford County
- Carrol County
- Anne Arundel County
- Prince Georges County
- Montgomery County
- Howard County
- Cecil County
- After enrollment forms are complete and payment has been made in the appropriate amount we will notify the local superintendent the up priority mail with signature confirmation. Will send notification in this manner to protect all parties involved ( you & us) in the event of ” misplaced” notifications. You also receive a tracking number as well to print out proof of delivery for your records. We suggest putting this in your portfolio.
- After the local superintendent and your notification of intent to home school is received by public school officials they will send out in official notification that you will be providing home school instruction for the specified year. Remember: do not send notification until you receive your acceptance letter from us if you plan to home school under our church umbrella.
Please Note: You should purchase your curriculum immediately to prevent any delays in starting your Homeschool instruction. FYI: You will need to know your curriculum to complete the application. Our family has used ABeka Book and found it to work for us, although a little expensive.
An Important Note to Parents: It is imperative that you complete all paper work with a sense of urgency, completely and thoroughly then return it to us in a readable form; Not doing so will cause delays in processing your application or denial of acceptance into our umbrella. Furthermore, if you mail your letter of intent to home school prior to being accepted you will technically be out of compliance with the law – you must receive acceptance in the form of an official letter from us prior to mailing your intent to home school letter.